Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pace Run

I ran after work today. My back was a bit stiff but less painful than previously. I ran 2 miles of warm up then 4 miles at approx. 7/mile. My total time was faster than the Frozen feat time I posted this winter. My hemoglobin has been low because of ulcers in my stomach. I have been taking medication for the ulcers and iron to bring my iron stores back to normal. I think I have had the ulcers for about 2 years. I noticed quite a bit of reflux during running for the last year but I thought it was from sinuses or something else. My times and stamina have improved so I have a feeling my Hb has risen close to normal. I will need to take iron for another 3-4 months and have another upper endoscopy in a month. I should be able to proceed with my training for Fargo as usual next week. I will try a 12-13 miler this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment